The Membership Committee is responsible for the following:
- Membership Service. Identifying the needs of members and recommending the development of services to meet those needs.
- Increasing Membership. Recommending means for increasing CVBA’s membership base, such as: experienced master beekeepers, new, amateur & youth beekeepers of all ages.
- Keeping Membership Informed. Recommending to the CVBA’s Secretary and other CVBA committees’ ways in which to make prospective and current members aware of the resources, services, and membership benefits of CVBA.
- Welcoming New Members. Recommending ways to acknowledge new members and to encourage participation in CVBA activities.
- Identifying Nonmember Needs and Perceptions. Gathering information on and analyzing non-members’ needs and perceptions of CVBA. Recommending ways in which to meet these needs to attract non-members to join CVBA.
The Membership Committee meets as necessary.
Sherri Hudson 423-921-3140
A festival committee chairman is responsible for overseeing the entire process of organizing, planning, appointing committees for special purposes, and generally preparing for the festival, making sure it is set up and is a success, and that it is cleaned up when it is over.